Friday, December 19, 2008

Slacker!

Ok, so I've been slacking on my blog postings. We FINALLY moved into the new house! Our goal was to move before the snow started falling and just our luck we missed it by one day! Anyway, it took us one week of packing, three days of actual moving and three 26' trucks but we have all our stuff here and are attempting to unpack. Did I mentioned I really HATE moving!? THANK YOU so much to all those that helped us, we greatly appreciate it and are truely indebted! It seems as though my deal hunting has gotten a bit out of hand, now we have to find space for all my "good deals."

I still have much Christmas shopping left to do and am working on lots of loans right now. Now is the time to refinance, if you are considering it and have questions call me. I am a true bargain shopper and recommend shopping your loan around. I even shop myself to make sure I am getting the best rates possible!

Mia has been sick quite a bit lately, but we're done pawning her off on the weekends and hopefully we can get back to our routine. Anyway, I will try and post some more after the holidays and wish you all a Merry Christmas, or in Chad's case, Happy Hannukah!

No comments: