Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cornbelly's




We took Mia to Cornbelly's on Tuesday night! We had a blast! I couldn't find my coupon and only found a $1 off coupon on-line. But luckily some nice lady in the parking lot gave us a buy one get one free entrance! Saved us $10.50! Mia had a blast, we found our own pumpkins in the pumpkin patch! Then we grabbed a bite to eat, we got her a hot chocolate as a special treat! She was in HEAVEN! I have never given her chocolate milk and I don't think she's has hot chocolate either. She could not get enough and kept asking for "chocolate."
Then she loved the bouncy princess castle. She was bouncing around like a little Tiger. It was quite the site when we were ready to go to another area and Ryan commented "this ought to be fun trying to get her out." Well you should have seen us trying to coax her out of that thing. Ryan had to finally crawl up inside and pull her out. The lady watching was quite amused. We went on the big jumping pillow, she is always trying to get me to jump on the bed with her, but she didn't like it as much as the castle. I think it had a little too much bounce for her liking! She loved the pig races and even got to participate! Needless to say we had a great time and will be back next year!

No comments: