Thursday, October 30, 2008

So Many Deals So Little Time!

So I haven't figured out how to create a separate section for my bargins, but I will eventually! Anyway, I haven't had time to post all of my deals because I'm too busy finding them and working at the new house!

Yesterday, I finally found a light fixture for the master bedroom. Got a Restoration Hardware light at Downeast Home. Have been searching for the perfect thing at a great price. Found this beauty http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1292104&navCount=1 for $89, normally $229! Northing wrong with it just out of the package and needs to be cleaned. Also, found 3 pair of J Crew shoes two for $3.99 each and the other for $2.49. They normally retail for $100+ but for that price I can wear them once and throw them away!

I had to go back the Market Square on Mondy, two of the lightbulbs I bought last week were defective. But I did find a Restoration Hardware toilet paper holder for $12.00, it retails for $65! Unfortunately, it doesn't match the towel bar we got last week! So it's up for sale on ebay, one just like it sold for $47 so I'm hoping to make enough to buy the one that matches the towel bar. Got the towel bar for $12.00 and it retails for $65! http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1326013&navAction=jump&navCount=3 http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod2550028&navAction=jump&navCount=5

Also, I found a kitchen faucet. We wanted to change it out but, of course, were searching for a deal. That's the problem is that it works but we don't love the look of it so to justify replacing it we have to find a great deal. I found a commercial looking faucet, that Ryan said he liked at the Home Depot a few weeks ago. It was $229 there, I found a nicer one for $60! http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100529329&categoryID=502689

For those of you who don't know, Ryan and I have always been bargain hunters! Here is an oldie but a goody. When we were starving college student in Logan we would shop at the DI a lot! It was fun plus we didn't have a lot of money. We found a toner copier cartridge for $1. Weren't sure what it was for but knew that it was worth more than a $1. So we did a little research on the wonerful world wide web and threw it up for sale on ebay. We sold it for over $200! That was a fortune to us at the time! Then another time we found a brand new Hunter fan in the box for $1. Not sure why it was there because it is spinning over me as we speak, 10 years later! Then yet another time we found a brand new coffee pot for $2, still works and is in our kitchen now!

Like I said so many deals so little time!!!

No comments: